Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Maybe I should just post anually...


Wow, this is embarrassing! To be gone this long again! Jeez! You'd think with a 3yr old, a husband, 3 cats and a house to take care of I'd have all the time in the world right? *guffaw*
How do you like the looks of this guy? Cute as a button huh? Yeah, I think so too. Well, he's getting big. And smart; too smart! We've entered that period in which the child incessantly asks "Why?". I know he's just curious about the world around him and how things work but MAN it's annoying! I can ususally hold out for the first 3-4 times but after that I resort to the age-old parenting fallback: "Because I said so!" *blush* Talk about sounding like one's parents!

Last night we went to the grocery store for the Thanksgiving feast and I resorted to using a TV Kart. If you haven't seen one, they are actually pretty cool; you pay $1 for the pleasure of securing (a.k.a. "locking") your child into the cart where s/he watches TV quietly and allows you to shop in peace. It was a magical experience, honestly. Especially since I don't know the store all that well (we just moved). He loved it, I loved it. Now I just got to figure out if I can/should do this every time we go in. Hmmmmmm......

Speaking of moving, I'm happy to say that we are once again home owners. We kept it small and reasonable this time and bought a 2BR condo. We love it because everything is upgraded and we have access to an indoor pool, jacuzzi and gym onsite. Yay! Love not having to do maintenance on the outside (plowing, shoveling, landscaping, etc.).

It SNOWED today! Can you imagine? And I think it's actually sticking.

No comments: