Thursday, March 09, 2006

I think I'll be around far less =(

Since I started my new job =D I'm having a great time but missing all my online buds. Thanks to those of you who've been checking on me and my family. Your kindness has not gone unappreciated!

We've been very busy. Simon is spouting 3, 4 and even 5 word sentences like crazy. It's adorable. He's also repeating numbers all the time and in some cases, in proper order. =O He's in dire need of a haircut so DH and I may attempt that this weekend.

We're fast approaching his 2nd birthday so the evites have gone out (and phone calls to those who haven't entered the internet age). We're planning on buying a radio flyer trike - it folds! - for his present. Hopefully we end up with more books and clothes than toys! =)

I hope everyone is healthy and happy. Can't wait for Spring!!

No comments: